It’s so easy to get caught up in the business of everyday living that your fitness and exercise can be quickly forgotten, but a personal trainer can help keep you on track and balanced with a focus on you. Help reduce stress, anxiety and lift your natural endorphins with a commitment to take care of you.
A Genesis Personal Trainer is like a fitness guru, trusted friend, time
manager and cheerleader rolled into one, providing effective,
stress-relieving training sessions that are just 30 minutes in length
and help you achieve your goals and keep you performing at your optimum.
It’s a great way to bring balance back to your life
Personal training is ideal for wellness because:
- You enjoy 100% of the trainer’s attention.
- Your training routine is specifically designed for you.
- You will be exclusively in your own zone for the entire workout.
- There's less chance of injury.
Training is personalised, but typical routines may include:
- Foam roller
- Strength circuits
Personal Training tips and hints:
- Hydration is as important to your body as wearing clothes when you work out, so please always bring a drink bottle to keep your body in peak condition
- We love and expect sweat, it’s a welcome sign of working out your body but please bring a small towel to help us keep it clean and hygienic
- Try to arrive early to sessions so you can be changed, warmed up and ready to work out. It will help you get more value out of your sessions.
- Personal trainers are like vaults of privacy, there’s absolutely no shame or sense in not sharing your experience honestly with them - so be yourself with them. With completely honesty, you’ll find you enjoy the session more and get more value and results.
- Whether it’s about how your nutrition is going, how much additional exercise you’re doing or your motivation levels, the more accurate information you provide, the more your trainer can support, encourage and guide you to the results you’re after.
Try out Personal Training for free
The fastest way to your fitness solution is to figure out what it looks like and it’s easier to do that when it’s free – so when you sign up with Genesis you can trial all our different levels of assistance at no cost (Group Classes, Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training).
Take a tour of your local club and meet with a Genesis Fitness Consultant who can chat through your goals to find the right Fitness Solution.
Your 5 Day Free Pass
Terms & Conditions
18 years & over. First time members only. Must live or work locally. Only 1 x Free Trial pass per person in a 6 month time period.
Already a member? Find a Personal Trainer at your local club.