Sometimes it’s hard to set goals and make them happen when you don’t know where or how to start, how to ignite the fire and achieve that end result in your head. Genesis Fitness Personal Trainers are armed with the latest information, knowledge and resources to create personalised fitness-based training programs that get the results you’re after.
Training for an event or a specific fitness test (such as fire, police and army testing)? No problem - our trainers have a proven track record in getting people to the happy place they want to be.
Personal training is ideal for improving fitness because:
- You enjoy 100% of the trainer’s attention.
- Your training routine is specifically designed for you.
- You will be exclusively in your own zone for the entire workout.
- There's less chance of injury.
Training is personalised, but typical routines may include:
- Interval training
- Strength circuits
Personal Training tips and hints:
- Hydration is as important to your body as wearing clothes when you work out, so please always bring a drink bottle to keep your body in peak condition
- We love and expect sweat, it’s a welcome sign of working out your body, but please bring a small towel to help us keep it clean and hygienic
- Try to arrive early to sessions so you can be changed, warmed up and ready to work out. It will help you get more value out of your sessions.
- Personal trainers are like vaults of privacy, there’s absolutely no shame or sense in not sharing your experience honestly with them - so be yourself. With complete openness, you’ll find you enjoy the session more and get more value and results.Whether it’s about how your nutrition is going, how much additional exercise you’re doing or your motivation levels, the more accurate information you provide, the more your trainer can support, encourage and guide you to the results you’re after.
Try out Personal Training for free
The fastest way to your fitness solution is to figure out what it looks like and it’s easier to do that when it’s free – so when you sign up with Genesis you can trial all our different levels of assistance at no cost (Group Classes, Small Group Personal Training and Personal Training).
Take a tour of your local club and meet with a Genesis Fitness Consultant who can chat through your goals to find the right Fitness Solution.
Your 5 Day Free Pass
Terms & Conditions
18 years & over.
First time members only. Must live or work locally. Only 1 x Free Trial
pass per person in a 6 month time period.
Already a member? Find a Personal Trainer at your local club.